CLICK HERE TO READ OUR CONSTITUTION
- To secure fair terms and conditions of employment for nurse practitioners.
- To advance the social, economic, and general welfare of all nurse practitioners.
- To promote the highest standards of health care.
- To negotiate written contracts with employers aimed at implementing progressively better conditions of employment for nurse practitioners.
- To promote effective communication between nurse practitioners and between nurse practitioners and their employers.
- To promote the knowledge of nurse practitioners and other allied personnel in all things related to their social, economic, and general welfare through education and research.
- To promote unity within the labour movement, within the nurse practitioner profession, and with other allied fields through cooperation with, and support of, other organizations.
- To promote an abuse-free environment where all members respect one another and work together to achieve common goals, and where any act of abuse and/or discrimination committed by or against any member or elected official is considered unacceptable conduct which will not be tolerated.